- Modern data centre facility situated on the northern fringes of the City of London, 15 minutes’ walk from Old Street and Angel Tube stations.
- Multiple carrier connectivity, including Level3, NTT, Cogent, Colt, Cable & Wireless, Virgin Media Business, Verizon and many more.
- Single cabinet to full private suites and caged areas available.
- Power density from 2Kw to 8Kw per rack.
- Technical space arranged over four floors and "Shell and Core" arranged over five floors.
- Total Size: 25,143 m²
- Available fully fitted space: 13,755 m²
- Available Shell and Core: 3,000 m²
- Dedicated loading area.
- On site parking available
- 24 x 7 access
- Dual-redundant 20MVA, 33kV dedicated underground mains feeds, 4x 11kV supplies from ring supplied from two substations
- Three (five ultimate) x 3.8MVA 11kV diesel-driven emergency power generators. Automatic start in less than one minute to feed 100% of the facility.
- Fuel storage for 24 hour continuous operation at 100% load
- Three separate systems of five x 625kVA Hybrid Rotary UPS modules providing 2500kVA output each with N+1 redundancy
- Total facility UPS capacity: 7500kVA N+1
- 15-minute battery autonomy per UPS module
- Dual-redundant A and B distribution possible.
- Four x 6000Amps – 48VDC power system for Telecom network equipment.
- Four hours of battery autonomy